Americans should buy Lee Valley tools and sell back to Canadians on Ebay.

Page 1 of 9
A plane that costs Canadians approx $350 (taxes in) delivered from Lee Valley costs Americans well over a hundred bucks CANADIAN less. There could be a nice profit to be made.

Nice try. If you consider shipping to the US, shipping back to Canada, PST and GST, clearance charges, and the credit card exchange rate, the plane will end up costing more, not less.

smuggle a few planes back over the border crammed into a body cavity.
Caveat Emptor
gw wrote:

Remember to back-off the blade a bit. Those blades come from the factory quite sharp.

I think you're too late. He sounds like he already has something stuck in a body cavity.

embedded in Rob 'you know who's' ass.<g>

"are you happy to see me or is that a LV low angle smoother in your pocket...."

of making shit up.
There is more profit to be made on Lee Valley tools than most of the items now sold on Ebay. 30% is huge.

Perhaps you can hold off on the juvenille insults for a bit and post your own math to back up your own claims. That way we can point out and correct your errors.

On for goodness sake Robert - get a life. Dave

I have a life, but a limited Christmas budget. I'm just trying to get Lee Valley to stop screwing over it's Canadian customers in time for my Christmas shopping.<g> With the CDN dollar at almost 84 cents US it's Lee Valley's Canadian customers who have to be on crack to shop there.

And you think will help???
I can see Robin now: Oh my God! Robert is pissed at us! We have to recall all of our catalogs, reprint everything! Appologize and give him 50% off on the $35 CDN He was going to spend with us at Christmas! You heard me team! Get going!
Ya Right!

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:00:04 -0700, Richard Clements

Why do you guys keep responding to this retard?
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
LRod did say:

Even retards deserve a response.
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

He doesn't seem to be a "retard", merely disgruntled at the prices he and all Canadians must pay, at 30% higher than U.S. people when Veritas tools are made IN Canada. I do not blame him one bit because it isn't fair one bit.
Alex
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:00:04 -0700, Richard Clements

I offered to sell him the Niagara Falls, but he just wanted to whine because I wanted more for the Canadian side than for the American side.
--
Smert' spamionam

You should - the Canadian side is bigger.
Mike

You can buy a plane for $350? Doncha' have an FAA-type-of-thing up there?
PS: Thanks for the cheep Vioxx.
patrick conroy wrote:

Rick