Alert to Yahoo snooping!

Hi,
I received the following msg from a listserver that I am subscribed to.
Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons" to track Yahoo Group
Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons" to track Yahoo Group
users around the net and see what you're doing and where you are going - similar to cookies.
Take a look at their updated privacy statement:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
About half-way down the page, in the section "Outside the Yahoo!
Network", you'll see a little "click here" link that will let you
"opt-out" of their new method of snooping.! I strongly recommend that
you do this. ONCE YOU HAVE CLICKED THAT LINK - YOU ARE OPTED OUT!!!
Notice the "Success" message the top the next page. BE CAREFUL because
on that page there is a "Cancel Opt-out" button that, if clicked, will
*undo** the opt-out. Feel free to forward this to other groups. Yahoo is
recording every website and every group you visit .

What has this to do with Usenet? Aut inveniam viam aut faciam