Well I am not paying to fix that

I needed the toilet today at work. Unoccupied house having a full refurb. Now the tiler had removed the toilet and just put in back into place without connecting the waste pipe.

He could have turned the isolator valve off and flushed the bog before he moved it so that the kitchen ceiling was not damaged when I flushed it.

He could also have put a notice on the toilet or taped the seat down as a warning to others.

It's a good job I had only had a piss.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Stand your ground. Say you are not a bottom-less pit.

Reply to
GEDCOM

One of the best examples of poetic justice I witnessed was a carpenter who had a dump in a toilet whose waste pipe had been removed from where it had passed through a room below. The door had been locked and a note put on but this bloke ignored that and removed the lock quickly with his Yankee screwdriver. Fortunately he got his own back,it was in his tool bag underneath which by chance was positioned where the pipe had run and if he had studied his work list would have realised what the box section he was to construct after checking with a plumber was for.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg