Air operated staple gun

Page 2 of 2

Noooo... wood product soffits like those on homes with original wood parts.

Through may 30, my local HF has the brad/stapler combo for $24 (in-store only). It includes brads, staples, wrenches, oil, and a case. I bought one saturday and it works great for the money. No depth adjustment, so buy a regulator that you can hard-mount to the gun.
The only problem is that it leaves staple-sized marks when using brads. I didn't care because I went to buy a stapler, not a combo gun and I have a dewalt 18 guage for just plain brads.