Aerolite

Does anyone have a US source for Aerolite 306 or an available equivalent?
Phil
"Phil" writes:

Last time I got it from Aircraft Spruce & Specialty.
They have a web site.
--
Lew

For anyone interested in this high strength, gap filling clear adhesive I gave up trying to find it in the US. I ordered some from a UK chandlers, Marine Store Maldon in Essex and just received it (6 days later.)
250 grams of adhesive for 20.95 pounds. Expensive but worth it.
Phil