Does anybody have a source................

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for?? As always, TIA!!

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

The local FBI office or IRS building

Reply to
m Ransley

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

You might find some at the scrap yards or look underneath the bridges. Bargain with the inhabitants.

Reply to
Tekkie

------ Building your own shanty town, eh?

Reply to
Abe

This is Turtle.

I see you have never slept under a bridge. Card board is the prime material. Steel will freeze you to death.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Avoid the guy with the ripped pants. He's not sane.

Reply to
Gene

"Tekkie" wrote

Sometimes I feel Like I don't have a partner Sometimes I feel Like my only friend Is the city I live in The city of angel Lonely as I am Together we cry

I drive on her streets 'cause she's my companion I walk through her hills 'cause she knows who I am She sees my good deeds And she kisses me windy I never worry Now that is a lie

I don't ever want to feel Like I did that day Take me to the place I love Take me all the way

It's hard to believe That there's nobody out there It's hard to believe That I'm all alone At least I have her love The city she loves me Lonely as I am Together we cry

I don't ever want to feel Like I did that day Take me to the place I love Take me all the way

Under the bridge downtown Is where I drew some blood Under the bridge downtown I could not get enough Under the bridge downtown Forgot about my love Under the bridge downtown I gave my life away

Reply to
Red Neckerson

I think your best bet is to cruise some really rural areas and find some livestock sheds that are falling down. You will have to salvage it yourself from the structure. If the owner has taken it down, it would have been done with heavy equipment and the tin will be mangled.

Reply to
bill a

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Here is an experiment to try:

Buy new, broom on muriatic acid (dress appropriately) which will remove the galvanizing instantly, wash and let dry. Repeat the wet/dry routine to the level of rust desired.

DanG

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

This pix really did it for me, authentic plastic galvanizing.

Reply to
Tekkie

Imported to boot!!

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Between the stump project and rest of backyard project.... you've got to be even more tired than the dog! (page 7) I have to force myself to just trim hedges, rake leaves...

Reply to
Chuck

He's a working dog. He's holding up the trash can!!

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith