advice on a wooden fan blade

Hi gents, was wondering where i could find some imformation regarding building my own ceiling fan, I would like to try something nostalgic like a wooden ww 1or 2 airplane propeller either 2 blade or 3 blade design, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Dan

Reply to
Dan Parrell

Perhaps you should clarify by what you mean by "build" the fan. Are you going to wind the armature and make a motor? Or are you looking for blade designs?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Dan Parrell

You prolly already know this - but the blades on all my fans are flat. Are you "bent" on carving a true propeller shape?

Reply to
patrick conroy