Can't find fan blade replacement for attic roof fan

The set screw on my attic fan blade can off, which caused the fan blade to rattle around and broke the fan blade - I had to replace the motor since the shaft no longer spun true. Ordering the motor was easy. It is a A.O. Smith OLM6151 1/10 HP, RPM 1550 motor.

The tough part I running into is finding a proper fan blade replacement. I know that the blade must be properly matched to the motor for decent air movement and not overloading the motor. (Thanks to A.O. Smith Motor Mastery University)

There are no manufacturing/part # etc on the fan blade. The only thing I can gather is the specs at:
Does anybody have a good recommendation as to who I can contact that could get me a replacement for this fan blade?

Thanks in advance.

E.G.

Reply to
E. G.

You can't really overload a 1/10hp motor, especially with a fan. If you get a fan blade with a hub that fits the motor shaft and a diameter that fits the housing, and a pitch that blows the right direction, you will be all set.

On the other hand, I don't have a source for fan blades. I found this using google:

The blades here are rated by cfm, and if you know what the cfm for your fan was supposed to be, that might help you make a choice.

Reply to
donald girod

Find someone with a Grainger account. They have it all.

HTH

rik

Reply to
RikC

Have you tried asking AO Smith for one of their dealers in your area?

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to