Accuride slide advice

I've got several sets of these

20" length that I picked up at an auction.

Is there any harm in putting a 22" drawer on them ? The application is a kitchen base cab for pots/pans. Since they are over-travel slides anyway, and there would only be two in the cab (good vertical seperation between the two) what could be the harm in extra 2" in the back ?

Reply to
Jim Bailey

these

in 20" length that I picked up at an auction.

it'll work fine.

Reply to
bridgerfafc

Basically, as long as they'll fit in the cavity with the drawer, I'll use 'em.Go for it.

Reply to
Swingman