Accessories for DeWalt Cases

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy just the inserts for the DeWalt cases. I'm talking about the hard rubber dividers or holders with the dovetails that lock into the sides of the cases.
http://i.pgcdn.com/pi/83/57/76/835776050_640.jpg
or
http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/399701_lg.jpg
I checked on the DeWalt website and on ServiceNet and do not even see the kits listed.
Any ideas?