About my workshop

I've been in the process of setting up my workshop now for a couple of years... and decided to post the sign I have made for the door on my shop.... Tom's Workshop

Welcome to my humble workshop. Before you enter, I want to advise you of some things you are about to experience...

You will always find it clean and orderly; if not, I will find someone to blame other than me for its condition... probably the dog or cat I don't own.

If the light is off when you enter, I am not here. I might actually be here, but hiding, which also means I am not here.

If you hear lots of cussing when you come in, I probably am in the middle of making a change to my original design concept because somebody made a mistake. I might also be simply swearing because I finally beat the project I was working on into a submissive state called completion.

If you don't hear anything when you enter, I am probably sitting here thinking about what to do next or how to do something easier. I've learned that the easier path does not reveal itself until after the job is complete. I may also be taking a break to keep from breaking something else.

Regardless of what you see or hear, you can count yourself welcome as long as tools or large chunks of wood are not hurled in your general direction.

Reply to
NoQuarter