A Harbor Freight Workshop

Boy, I have both and both have the same problems. I never knew that they were endemic.

Reply to
GregP

cg news:Xns958DE0786647BbubbalouieNOSPAMMAma@65.24.7.150:

------:< ----snipped for brevity

Okay, I'll bite... What is the trick about suffixes?

Reply to
John Doe

There's one in Youngstown. Let me know when you wanna go, and we'll split the trip.

Reply to
Kevin Singleton

If they all do that, won't they all meet each other ?

I do _not_ shop at Walmart / Asda. The appearance during cooking of their Xenical by-product sausages (an ocean of vile orange fat) was only one reason for this.

Reply to
Andy Dingley