A Harbor Freight Workshop

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:06:57 -0600, Grandpa <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote:

If they all do that, won't they all meet each other ?
I do _not_ shop at Walmart / Asda. The appearance during cooking of their Xenical by-product sausages (an ocean of vile orange fat) was only one reason for this.

I wish they had one around here (Pittsburgh, PA all you Harbor Freight execs reading this!). I'd proudly be seen shopping and saving there.
Dave Hall

There's one in Youngstown. Let me know when you wanna go, and we'll split the trip.
--
Kevin
-=#=-

Okay, I'll bite... What is the trick about suffixes?