Subject Author Posted Replies

Framing and hammer technique
I'm working on building an ice rink, framed like a conventional house. (There will be a sheet of plywood to hold the liner in place. The liner's clear, 10' by 25'. Need anymore details, JOAT?) I've...
23
23

Craftsman Radial Arm Saw
Anyone have any experience or knowledge of Craftsman Radial Arm saw regardless of the year, though not extremely ancient? The Craigslist ads in my area have a good selection of those selling the...
27
27

Magna-Set Magnetic Jointer Knife Setting Jig
I have a Woodstock International #1210 Magnetick Jointer Knife Setting Jig I want to sell. Works on jointers from 4" to 8". Before I put it on Ebay I thought I'd offer it here. Amazon sells it for...
4
4

Formby's Finish Applicator Pads
Anyone know where to buy Formby's Finish Applicator Pads on line?
6
6

Woodworks show in W. Springfield MA
Got my flyer today! How was the show???

hey JT.....
your lignum vite is on the way to clayton as I write this. will send you an e-mail with a phone number.
2
2

How to get small quantitities of milled & jointed hardwood?
I need about 10bf of milled and jointed 8/4 quartersawn white oak. My challenge is finding a place that is willing to mill and joint it. Even a big place like Anderson-Mcquade (here in the Boston...
4
4

Understanding Planers
I have a dewalt DW735 13" planer, the RPM is 10,000 & the feed rate is 14/26 FPM. To be honest it's a good planer, but it can go thru blades. That seems to be most peoples gripe. So the Grizzly...
5
5

Cool Furniture Blog
I found a cool furniture blog where I was able to find some great deals through affiliate programs on it: http://homefurniture180.com
2
2

Re: See your home on your computer through google earth
I'll go straight to it, thank you; no need of any stupid blogspot to get there.

coupon alert - Force Machinery NJ
10% off router bits Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Inspiration: Tree House
Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note the railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll see what looks like an electrical conduit going up. I'm tempted to...
4
4

OT: TurboCad Help
Ok. Before I throw my laptop across the room. What is the best way to make a rail with a curve on the bottom? I tried drawing the three sides of the rectangle in 2D then placed a 'spline by control...
5
5

one man wall lift
The framing for the new workshop is underway. I'm doing as much myself as I can, both because until the shop is up and running I'm operating without an income of my own and because I want to. so...
5
5

Re: Google "Ponzi"
New to Usenet, Frank? Google "PLONK"