Inspiration: Tree House

Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note the railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll see what looks like an electrical conduit going up.

I'm tempted to build one of those myself.

Reply to
J. Clarke

We'll have to take your word for it John. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

You didn't look closely enough.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

"J. Clarke" shared this fantasy with us...

It isn't hard.

It is actually easy to build things in your mind.

Particularly if you have an active fantasy life.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Geez, I forgot to add the damned link. Sorry.

J. Clarke