Subject Author Posted Replies

Salad Spoon
can anyone give me some ideas on how to scoop out the bowl portion of a salad spoon. carving is not an option as I have no carving tools and arthritic hands do not lend themselves to doing it that...
12
12

OT: Request for Guacamole recipe.
I have tried quite a few recipes over the years, and I was curious if any of our illustrious membership had any to share. Some of you being from Tejas and Baja and such exotic places. It was via this...
12
12

O/T: Kudos to Olympus
Recently bought a point and shoot Olympus digital camera. Had a question that I couldn't find an answer to in the manual. Olympus has a service center less than 10 miles away. Decided to call and got...
7
7

Granite countertops. Radioactive?
Interesting:
56
56

Jointer table extension??
OK so here is the question I have a 6" jointer with 1.2m long tables...all works well and I have regularly jointed boards up to 2.4m. The machine does what it is supposed to. I have an option on an...
5
5

Vise Advise
Dear Rec, I have posted pictures in ABPW but I hope my verbal description is enough for thos who can't access it. I have a 10=94 wide, quick acting woodworking vise that I got from my dad. I currently...
5
5

Good Website
Here's the website of some local boys who done good. I especially like the section where they have actual retail prices stated. Tom. Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
13
13

What is it? Set 242
I've got another busy weekend coming up so the answer page will be posted early tomorrow morning. http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
26
26

Jet DC-1100CK FS
'wreck Before I go to Craigslist or eBAY... I'm selling my Jet DC-1100CK. It's a 1 1/2 HP Jet Dust Collector, with a 1 micron "Dust Dog" cartridge filter. Also included are some spare bags, some 4"...

Penofin
From Penofic dealer search page for Ontario: Thanks.

Bending Door Hinges?
I have a door (utility entry) that is tight against the hinge side, but gaps against the strike side. Easy fix seems to be straightening the hinges a little (where the flat meets the bend around the...
34
34

Patio Table and Chairs Plan
Hello, I am starting to think about this winter's project and I am leaning towards a patio table and chairs. I have searched but I have only found the round style of table, I would like to have an...
3
3

Infinity Tools - Well Done!
The message stream below (somewhat redacted) is pretty much self-explanatory. The response from Infinity was sent before my message was sent to them - interesting TZ effect, but certainly quick!...
2
2

router table top - buy or build?
I'm halfway done with building a mobile saw/router station, TS is now mounted on the mobile platform. I need to buy or make a router table top. My plan is currently to use two layers of 3/4" MDF...
15
15

Water Dispersal Agent 40
About 17 years ago we started working on clearing 22 acres of So. Alabama swamp/semi-swamp. There was not a week that went by that we did not discover a new use for WD-40. It cleaned paint and grease...
15
15