Subject Author Posted Replies

O/T: In-N-Out
If you are near Garland, TX (Dallas), In-N-Out Burger is headed your way. You're in for a treat when you order "The Animal". Lew (An In-N-Out convert).
8
8

What is Living Trade?
Living trade is the inherent occupation of man derived in the genesis of time, a gift from God...whereby, a man may do well for himself by applying common sense and manual dexterity to the materials...
1
1

Hey all you FesteringTool junkies
Eagle America is offering 10% off (instant rebates) and free shipping on a bunch of Festool stuff through the end of this month: sure if the rebates are an "Eagle America only" thing or what, but I...
2
2

Gloat for people living near the Gulf
Just dip your woodworking projects in the ocean for a beautiful oil finish.
29
29

Why is it........?
That you never run out of screws (or bolts, or nails, or any other fastener) at noon when everyone is open? I always seem to run out at 9PM when everything is closed. That I never drop the scrap...
21
21

King KC10-SC table saw
Have a king table saw with model above. Just wondering how much it might cost to rewind this motor. might be a problem with the starter capacitor too... sometimes it starts up fine, then other times...
1
1

Was OT - Why does Astraweb ping the speaker?
Sorry for not being able to respond to all of the input. Life keeps getting in the way. As for how I use Outlook Express to read the groups, I click on one group at a time and only read those posts....

Sweet gum wood... anyone used it?
I have a number of sweet gum trees, complete with their spiky ankle breakers. Has anyone make things from it? Is it pretty, easy/hard to work, fairly hard/soft for stuff other than timbers? TIA TOM
17
17

OT: Painting brick?
I'm going to be painting a circa-1890 brick home that is currently painted, but peeling. Anyone have any opinions about "elastomeric" paint? What's the best way to prep the brick? Power washer? Sand...
7
7

Graco 2900,3900 HVLP(Pat raises his hand with a question)
I assume Robert(NailShooter) will see this. As a normal Sunday visit to Lowes for all my stand misc. crap, I got to see a cute little turbine HVLP sprayer made by Graco being shown doing all the...
29
29

OT: Bad Driveway Design
|htmlws-main-n|dl3|link4| The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.
4
4

High speed air drill
I once had a right angle drill that looked like a die grinder with a Jacob's chuck on it. It turned around 20,000 RPM at full pressure, though I could regulate the dynamic air pressure and thus RPM...

OT Hitachi 10" Miter Saw one day sale
I know there has been folks interested in this saw when it goes on sale at The Hitachi C10FCE2 10-inch 95.00 Amazon.com - Today's Deals

OT: Happy Queen Victoria Day all you Canuckistani Wreckers and Farkers.
A client of mine gave me a couple of pounds of venison, the vandalia onions the Shriners bring in every year are ready for pick up and I have to feed some friends. Oh darn it all! So happy Vickkie Day...
17
17

compressed-air drills
SWMBO wants me to build a small deck. Of course, every new project requires a new tool, right? And my trusty Bosch cordless drill is showing its age a bit, or to be more precise, the batteries are...
87
87