"32 mm System" Info Sources?

I suspect the Festool DOMINO presets are related to the "32 m System" so I'm looking for sources on the "32 mm System" to try and discover how.
So I'm looking for web sites, books, pamphlets etc. that have the details - stock thickness, where the 32 mm hole patterns start, hole size(s) etc.. Anyone up on the "32 mm System"?
charlie b
Hi Charlie,
This may be what you're looking for.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pB200&cat=1,180,42311
David.

Or this might be some help.
http://benchmark.20m.com/tools/Festool/32mm/festool_32mmholes.html
David.
"David" <cosmosatnointerbaunspamdotcom> wrote in message

David wrote:

For some reason couldn't print their "manual"
Robatoy wrote:

Picked Danny Proulx's book this evening
and found this one already http://32mm.dalrun.com/System_Design/Introduction.html

(With a little tweaking from Woodweb articles)
I'd like to research a Domino's role in face-frames. That type of cabinet is having a bit of a resurgence around here... with flush, reverse-raised panel shaker doors and brass butt hinges. When doing a sales-pitch to a client, a pocket-hole-screw doesn't nearly have the class of a floating tenon. (Once the face-frames are attached to the box, it really doesn't matter....but...)
See what happens to my frickin' brain when it knows it will soon have more space to play in?

Yup. Lived it, hated it, loved it. I have some stuff for you. Give me a day to assemble some links for ya.
here's a start: (Not a bad book to buy either.)
http://www.cabinetmaking.com/pages/BFKC_detail.htm

This kinda sorta takes a look at the balanced and un balanced approach. Keep in mind, that some of these 'systems' include the assembly of the boxes, not just track and hinge locations.
http://32mm.dalrun.com/System_Design/Introduction.html

Okay..found the one you should read first!
http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_base/Methods_of_32_mm_system_layout.html (watch the wrap)
Beeeecause, not all interpretations of a 'true' 32 mm are the same. Quelle surprise! My system was always based on the top of the bottom cabinets being at 0 (zero) Then upwards and downwards in 32 mm increments set back 37 mm from the front of the cabinets. The secondary row of holes would be set back by the holes of the drawer tracks, again, in 32 mm increments. Once you get the hang of it, it is a great system...even for face frames.
Maybe the Domino gets involved with the cabinet assembly..now THAT I could be interested in as biscuits and PB were always a bit sloppy. Now you got me all excited... . . . . . . . . . . . damned Festool people...