3-level Imperial Walker bunk bed

Only 300 shop hours
http://gizmodo.com/5537630/crazy-diy-project-three+level-imperial-walker-bunk-bed?utm_source țedburner&utm_mediumțed&utm_campaignțed:+gizmodo/full+(Gizmodo)
Add pictures here
✖

http://gizmodo.com/5537630/crazy-diy-project-three+level-imperial-walker-bunk-bed?utm_source țedburner&utm_mediumțed&utm_campaignțed:+gizmodo/full+(Gizmodo)
I like one of the comments, It said, "Adopt me."
And he had a festool sander too!
Give you any ideas Leon?
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 18 May 2010 19:36:28 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

Sheesh. What a cool dad that kid has! But did anyone else think what that beastie might weigh, with the 3" thick legs? Cowabunga, dude.
I looked up top and found the link to the terrifying future fast food gallery pics. This one really cracked me up. Now Don can have a matched set of implants! http://fwd4.me/OtP
This was a good one, too. http://fwd4.me/OtR Lookit them bathing beauties!
-- Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. -- John Adams, December 1770 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials'
Add pictures here
✖