Subject Author Posted Replies

Black cherry lumber
I have a Black cherry tree that needs to come down, it's a large tree with a 28" diameter. I plan on doing it soon but was interested in the idea of p ossibly having them cut into manageable lengths...
15
15

Delta DJ-20 question
When I look at used 8" Delta DJ-20 jointers, can I take for granted that they have "parallelogram support", or is that feature only in the later models? Grizzly sent me a 10%-off coupon, so I am...
59
59

Cam Hook
Easy to make. Make a cam hook clamp. Cross between a Bernoulli Spiral Clamp and a Bench Hook. Plans for sale: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/GW_Store.php Buy GarageWoodworks Stuff:...

Logosol question
Has anyone used this Logosol? It looks like it could actually work. Thanks. http://tinyurl.com/p93hk8a
3
3

Solar Kiln
I'm going to make an insulated solar kiln to dry out 6 -8 foot stock. Any a dvice. It's just going to be an insulated box with repurposed house windows tilted at 45 degrees (Wisconsin) and a small fan...
23
23

RE: Just Curious
Poking around some old files and saw "David Eisan" name listed. Is he still around? Remember he had some router bits for sale from time to time. Lew
3
3

an ah ha moment.
I have those drums you stick in your drill press to sand things. I don't use them often, but while making things for the DC , adapters etc... I needed to sand inside the adapters. Well, I have tried...
3
3

OT: Nature at its Finest
I've received many remarkable nature photographs over the years but the photo of a nesting Falcon in perhaps the most remarkable nature shot that I've ever seen. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did....
5
5

OT: Completely OT: Backfeeding from generator to main
You guys ever heard of problems arising from backfeeding a generator into a drier 220V (30 amp) circuit? I've read that as long as the circuit breaker panel is OFF you should be ok. This will prevent...
39
39

Custom insert tooling
Any recommendations on fabricators of custom insert shaper heads? I need a head with a 1.25" bore, 4 or 5 sets of carbide inserts, and the appropriate rub-collar.
1
1

Milwaukee 5625 3.25hp router - Dead
So I've got it hung in a router table running a quarter inch round-over on a few hundred MDF parts and it's easy-peasy. I get done, clean up, blow off the router motor and set it on top of the table...
16
16

Delta 50-720 CT dust collector
Any of you have this dust collector? Can you tell me the size of the opening (diameter) for the bags on the bottom? I can't find bags for the jet, but everyone carries the delta even though delta no...
3
3

FFFFFFF
I don't know how you guys with disorganized shops do it. I can't. I put down an inspection mirror yesterday, I can't find it today, while re-doing the dust collector, I need to look in, the baffle is...
24
24

What is it? Set 535
I need some help with 3122 and 3126 in this week's set: Larger images: Rob What is it?
32
32

Type Of CNC Cutting Machine
Are you searching for best and affordable cnc cutting machine. Check this out once Types CNC Cutting Machines: AJAN Electronic has been producing high tech metal working machinery since 1973. During...