20% off all UHMW, delrin, nylon, teflon offcuts for the month of November. American products, free shipping

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've posted here (like 5 years or so).

As some of you my remember, I have machine drops of various engineered plastics for sale on ebay. This month, I'm having a sale - 20% off all plastics in the store.

All prices include free shipping.

Come by and have a look. Thanks

ericchagedorn