Shipping discount available on UHMW, Delrin, Nylons and Teflons

Hi, everybody,

Got a bit of news for you;

For the rest of November and all of December, we're offering special shipping discounts for those people that buy $50 or more of any of our plastic offcuts at our ebay store;

've got about 400 different pieces there, so you'll likely find something you'll need.

IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA, the shipping will be FREE if you but the $50 worth.

ANYWHERE ELSE, you'll get a $15 discount on shipping.

If you need a certain size and we don't have it in the store, please use the ASQ. We have a lot of pieces that aren't listed yet (especially Teflon!), so we may have the piece you need.

Thanks,

Eric

Reply to
eric h