American Woodworker November 04 late? (#112)

Anyone else still waiting for this issue? I called and they said it was shipped late and said I should get it on the 24th, but I wonder if this is something they say to get me off phone.

Reply to
Rick and Frances Cansler

Rick and Frances Cansler wrote in rec.woodworking

Have had mine for about a week and a half.

Reply to
BigDog

Yahbut, the nice thing about American Woodworker is if it never arrives you won't be any worse off.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to