15 ga. finish nailer

I need to buy one sometime this week. I've got a Senco combo unit with a 18ga. brad nailer.
What should I look for in a finish nailer? Do they all come angled? Anybody got one from Harbor Freight?
Have a nice one...
Trent

Check this one out: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/sencoxp41.htm
Has angled nail feeder, 15ga Senco 41XP finish nailer. -- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 60 woodworking product reviews online! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Fasco GN-40A Brad Nailer - Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction - Milescraft SignCrafter - Ryobi EMS1830SCL 12" SCMS - Bessey K-Body Clamps - Lumber Wizard Metal Detector

Both angled and straights are available. I prefer the angled (I have a Bostich) for residential trimwork. Senco makes excellent finish guns.
I just got a deal on ebay on a Senco gun. Brand new $150 to the door!

outlet store, The same gun is available in the retail stores for $219. -- Steve www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/
Wrong begins with Dubya