Subject Author Posted Replies

Rust removal / next generation taser
li-ion battery for the hand held version? Would make a hella defensive weapon! High power laser cleaning for rust removal, paint removal, heavy contamination... with the P-Laser QF-1000. P-Laser...
16
16

Off topic... love this guy's welding technique...
...as well as some of his other methods of work. ;~) Get your Ichiban Tee ! https://teespring.com/stores/ichiban-moto If this parody, we try a few methods I use to remove dents from motorcycle gas...
5
5

Another kind of Woodworking
So Swingman is probably recuperating from housing and entertaining tons of relatives and his eldest daughter, SIL, and two delightful grand sons. Those four were here from England for 3 weeks....
7
7

Porter cable bayonet saw?
Any of you have a porter cable bayonet saw? I picked up 4 blades of 12347 in a new to me Kennedy box that I got at a garage sale .. Only $35 for the box... gloat.. It came with 2 new and 2 slightly...
1
1

Sjoberg Bench Top
I have a Sjoberg Bench top that has never been used. Can anyone tell me what it is worth?
8
8

LED bulb update
In January I installed 12 Feit bulbs, mostly in the living room. They are on 12-14 hours a day. Today the one in the lamp beside my chair died. It dimmed, flickered and nearly went out. It is...
4
4

More Great Plans!!!!
Just amazing! Visit: Warning! | There might be a problem with the requested link
2
2

something not seen often
not sure if there is a lumber rack and not sure even where to put the lumber whether there is or not the price might be a little high best of craigslist: camouflage truck $1800 obo.

brushing lacquer
For many years, my favorite clear top coat for tables, cabinets and the like has been Deft Clear Finish which is a brushing lacquer. I like it because it builds well and sands easy; all in all, an...
4
4

Making and installing flooring
The T&G shaper cutters take care of those aspects of the job... I have no intention of winging it!
34
34

loaning and borrowing tools
Electric Comet wrote in news:nqaffl$cq6$3 Some people have a pencil and paper they keep in a certain spot. You could probably store it in your phone, even "feature phones" sometimes have some kind of...
22
22

furniture connectors tables chairs beds shelves
these i like but they seem expensive but still a good idea i wonder what an aluminum extrusion mold costs for these i would guess maybe thirty thousand dollars for all three molds but that is a wild...
1
1

180 dollar pocket axe
you can also spend more for the titanium if you need to get rid of money the head fits in your pocket but you have someone else carry the handle so that way you can say you have a pocket axe i guess...
4
4

Re: Re: What tool to use to cut stair nose ?
borrowing usually leads to abuse of the tool and possibly any relationship between the lender and the lendee will become strained fwiw sawzalls are usually reserved for doing demolition type work but...
3
3

Skil 825
Just finished installing the new cord anf 40 tooyh carbide blade. Total investment $40. Goes through hardwood like a hot knife through butter. Not bad for a 50 year old unit.