Sjoberg Bench Top

I have a Sjoberg Bench top that has never been used. Can anyone tell me what it is worth?

Reply to
sellwithburrows

Lee Valley has a 24"X72" maple bench top for $319.00 Canadian. The reference is 03A03.30 if you are inrerested in further details.

Best Regards, Jack Fearnley

Reply to
Jack Fearnley

Reply to
sellwithburrows

Thanks Jack...Ill look it up

Reply to
sellwithburrows

This one is Lervad...I found one in very good condition at an estate sale for $25 (don't hate me)!

Bob Villa

A model number would make any guess a better one.

Reply to
Leon

Could this be it?

nb

Reply to
notbob

Actually the one I have is about 6 feet long

Reply to
sellwithburrows

It's worth a fraction of what it'd be worth if it were complete.

Reply to
Spalted Walt