1/6 sheet sander

I have a little palm sander made by Ryobi a LONG time ago. It is getting tired and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know of a 1/6 sheet sander being made now? I have not been able to locate any. I have a 1/4 sheet sander but it seems very clunky compared to the 1/6. Thanks Dave

Simple Froogle.com seach on 1/6 sheet sander turned this up.
http://www.ztradingpost.com/product.aspx?product 08353&category=Sanders
Looks to be factory refurbished or possibly used. You might also try eBay.
David

From the pic it appears to be a 1/4 sheet Dewalt. Could be an error but I have two just like it.
on 5/6/2005 9:14 AM RonB said the following:

What is shown in the photograph is definitely, positively and obviously a DeWalt. However, when you click on the photo images there is a notation saying that this photograph is representative of the CLASS of item, NOT the actual item. Soooo... I suspect they might actually have the Ryobi and are just too lazy to photograph it.
RE: Subject
By the time you are using something that small for sanding, it's time to belly up and get the Fein detail sander IMHO.
BTW, it is truly an amazing widget, sanding is just a small part of what it does well.
Lew
I too own a Fein detail sander. It has its place but the 1/6 sheet sander is great for sanding varnish especially on vertical surfaces.

No error. Read the discription.

Hit send to fast, same froogle seach brought up this as well. Grizzly air powered version.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
David