1 11/16"

Page 3 of 3
Sun, Sep 10, 2006, 8:43pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark&Juanita) doth lament: <snip> BTW, I discovered that my my Freud tablesaw blade is capable of milling soft steel this weekend. Hint: When making shallow cuts using a tennoning jig, make sure that your tennoning jig has a sacrificial spacer if your tennoning cut will be less than 1/8" (3.1 mm). I now have a nice 1 1/2" radius arc on the face plate of mine. It took a moment for me to realize a) the cut was getting awfully hard and b) I was getting sparks <snip>
I've never damaged any of my jigs. Unintentionally that is. But, I'm a believer in trying to be prepared, just in case, so none of my jigs have any metal in them. 100% glue fastening.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.
Lot easier to learn but, other than that, just different.

CW wrote:

I converted all my tools to British Standard Whitworth...
-jtpr