1 9/16 plane blade

I'm looking for 1/8" blade for a very old block plane. The width is 1 9/16 and it's a solid blade. Google finds zilch. I spent hours on it only to have it go dull in minutes. It's an heirloom from family, no idea on the age or maker due to rust, pitted paint etc. Just want to use it.

Reply to
BErney1014

Could you put a 13/8" or 1 5/8" blade in it?

Hock probably has something that'll fit.

If not, Steve Knight may be able to make you something, he posts here often.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y