Zircon Multiscanner or Tri Scanner Pro?

For those of you that have one of these detectors I would appreciate some advice. I have been told that the Triscanner Pro is pretty good but it appears that the Multiscanner can scan for metal and electricity separately, but I can't tell if the triscanner does that also. The Multiscanner is almost twice the price, is it worth the extra?
Angela
Angela wrote:

The triscanner has modes for scanning for metal and wooden studs, it also has a separate LED that comes on when in the proximity of mains voltage - so you can tell the difference between a wire and a live wire.
--
Cheers,

John.