Your chance to vote. Is 'Dynamo Hansen' a bigger tosser than Dr Drivel?

I am finding it hard to differentiate.

Hanson's spelling is better, but he isn't as funny in his stupidity.

Both rely on heavily biased references by interested parties to present their cases, both appear to have little or no understanding of what they espouse..

Your chance to vote..

My vote goes to Hanson, as he appears to not be mentally disturbed in the way Drivel is, therefore he has less excuse.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

My vote goes to the poster who calls himself "The Natural Philosopher", who suffers all of what he mentions above, just for different causes, and then writes nasty posts about the people he's arguing with.

Reply to
Clive George

You're the last person who should criticise anyones spelling.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

From someone who can't even spell 'Suffolk', thats a bit rich.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
Man at B&Q

people react poorly when their assumptions are questioned. But we need to accept questioning our asusmptions if we are to learn.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

From someone who can type a whole sentence without a single intelligible word in it - you really should stop criticising others

Reply to
geoff

It is abundantly clear you need professional attention..

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, I totally agree with you. This is indicative of snotty unism. Appalling indeed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel