Drivel

He's posting in uk.legal under the name "Tom Rich". It's hilarious.

In an attempt to evade detection our local loony isn't snipping replies to a single word. That's the only change to his MO, he's currently pushing his "build on every plot of land" theory.

Oddly enough, the majority of regulars are laughing at him, just like the regulars here laugh at him.

Reply to
Steve Firth

LOL! I reckon you are the other Tom Rich. The one with second hand KY for sale.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

And what makes *YOU* any different to "Drivel"? Perhaps you are a touch more egotistical - and that's about all!

Reply to
Unbeliever

Steve *can* construct a sentence more or less correctly.

The jury is out on anything more complex than that, however.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

This pervo needs locking up, tagging is too good for him.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This pervo Chev needs locking up, tagging is too good for him.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I've plonked Drivel, but not Steve. Sometimes Steve says something useful.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

You must keep me plonked!