Wylex 4 way metalclad cover

Has anyone got a spare cover from a 4 way Wylex Metalclad consumer box as per:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/WY406.html
(Just the plastic bit that unscrews to reveal the fuses not the whole front)
Yep - you guessed it - 'someone' has bumped one !
Andrew Mawson

that is), I'll take a look, I'm hardly likely to re-use the whole thing.

Shame you didn't ask three months ago. Mine is six feet under, along with the rest of the abomination.
Christian.