Replace MCB with RCBO in Wylex NHRS17SL board?

Is there an RCBO that will fit a Wylex NHRS17SL board? The board currently has two RCDs: one for the rings and one for the outside sockets. I'd like to free-up some space in the board by replacing one RCD and MCB with an RCBO but I can't find one that looks like it would fit. Is there one?

Reply to
nospam

There would appear to be a full range of RCBOs for this CU here:

John Rumm

Hmm, I'd seen those but they all look tall enough to interfere with the earth bar. I've just found the email address for Wylex tech help so will fire off an email to them.

Reply to
nospam

How old is your CU?

Reply to
ARW

It's about 9-10 years old.

Reply to
nospam

Wylex are a strange bunch. I would expect your CU to be able to take an RCBO.

The older Wylex CUs do take the Proteck spacesaver RCBOs.

Reply to
ARW

Thanks, I hadn't heard of them.

Reply to
nospam

In case it's of interest to anyone else: Wylex have said that the NHXSBS1Bxx range will fit (so you were right, John, and my doubts were misplaced).

Reply to
nospam

To be fair, single module RCBOs are tight fit on many CUs so Its easy to understand the concern...

Reply to
John Rumm