Worcester Bosch callouts / warranty ?

Just curious - i`ve seen or heard any mention of a warranty on replacement parts fitted during a callout.

The chap`s just been to ours, adjusted the gas pressure ("way off" - thought someone else had been "playing" with it - no, the last person to do anything to it was another WB engineer when the board was replaced 2 days after it was installed), replaced the fan unit, the pressure switch, and the main board - and I wasn`t entirely convinced he was happy it was working as it should be.

Anyone know if there`s an implied 12 month warranty with the replacement bits ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Normally if a part is replaced under an existing guarantee then the replacement is warranted until the expiry of the original period. However if you have paid for a service visit I think it would be reasonable to expect 12 months.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews