Wiring up bathroom mirror.

What strain relief?

I assume that the mirror is fastened to the wall and not carried around the bathroom.:-)

  1. Remove the shaver point
  2. Connect the mirror to cable that powered shaver point (extend cables if needed).
  3. Hang mirror on wall covering shaver point and connections.

Or am I missing something?

Reply to
ARW
[25 lines snipped]

There's a loo in there. That's strain relief, isn't it?

Sorted.

Much more likely I am.

Reply to
Huge

Well you started it by mentioning a 2g blanking plate :-)

Grid switch module my arse.

It's a bathroom mirror.

Reply to
ARW

Very true. But when someone gets a bee in their bonnet about doing something, you might as well tell them how. It's not going to do any harm

- apart to the wallet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

To be fair, I assumed the mirror would not be covering the shaver point, hence needing a clean cable exit and some sort of train relief.

However, if it does, then that does simplify everything!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Nicely put. I wasn't going there ...

Reply to
Huge

I said that right at the beginning!

Reply to
Huge

Your advice is worth what you paid for it :)

Seriously - people can be rushed to answer these posts - and sometimes details get overlooked.

Anyhow, sounds like you have a solution!

Reply to
Tim Watts

I do, and thank you everyone.

Reply to
Huge

Well it is considered a no by some. However I cannot see how it is any worse than the cord grips that use that the figure of 8 plastic loop where the cord passes though both holes.

Reply to
ARW