window locks

I recently moved into this house and find the handles of the windows very slack and I have to slighly lift the windows to close them.I tried B&Q to see if I could get new handles but they only make for their own windows,anybody any idea where I can try,I have one of the handles off a window I dont need so I can take it with me. TIA . Vi.

If you do not receive any better suggestions, most areas seem to have a company called 'window doctor' or similar who replace leaking double glazed units etc. I would ask one of them.
thanks Brian I will look up yellow pages ,I might find something there thanks again Vi.