Who said the Aldi hand trolly was naff?

I'd have a word with the store manager,someone has obviously priced it wrong? they where priced at 7.99GBP in the flyer and website.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Only the poor pensioners queue up. Most would have it paid direct into their bank account.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Perhaps not - they may like to get out and queue up. I just assumed the majority of those who do don't have a suitable bank account.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Just one or two comments on the wealth of pensioners. Firstly, increases in the state pension may have been greater than th declared (frigged) inflation during the period. Since when did th declared inflation rate reflect the rise in the cost of living in an way? Pensioners have contributed to their pension and have the right t spend their cash on anything they like without comment from anyon else. Whether people queue up for their pension or have it paid into thei bank account is not related to how well off they are. There is no reason why pensioners should not be well off, particularl if they have saved for their retirement. Kind Regards, Tony

-- tonytrans

Reply to
tonytrans

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember tonytrans saying something like:

Exactly; which makes looking over declared historical rates of inflation suspect at best and downright wrong most of the time.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon