Pop Quiz! Who said "I'll make ya famous"?

I think it was Emilio Estevez in the movie Young Guns who was quoted as saying "I'll Make ya Famous".

Anyway, you probably already knew that but even though I can't make you famous, I can certainly put your testimonial on my website.

I'm simply asking a few select people to read a couple of my Landscaping books and tell me what they think of them. All I ask in return is your favorable testimonial to use on my website.

There's a wealth of knowledge in them that you can apply just in time for spring and summer.

If you're interested, please email me at (and I'll have to spell it out for you because this post won't accept a traditional email address):

voight2 at msn dot com

There's no cost at all, just straight forward honesty!

Thanks for your help.

John

Reply to
JV

Jonathan King??

Reply to
quisquis

I'm simply asking a few select people to read a couple of my Landscaping books and tell me what they think of them. All I ask in return is your favorable testimonial to use on my website. ____Reply Separator_____ No payment in return for the books?? You'll send them to me free of charge?? And if I'm not that impressed, you don't want an unfavorable testimonial??

Reply to
TomKan