Free Landscaping Books in exchange for your testimonial

Hello All,

I have three landscaping books that I'd like feedback on. If you like them, please let me know by writing a testimonial that I can use for my website.

If you don't, then you're not out anything at all.

Topics include:

Landscaping Secrets... The Ultimate Guide to a Beautiful Yard Magnificent Decks, Patios, and Walkways

and...

Lawn Care Essentials for a Thick, Healthy Lawn

Thanks in advance for you help.

You can email me at voight2 at msn dot com to request them.

Thanks again,

John

Reply to
JV