FREE Landscaping eBooks in exchange for your testimonial

Hello all,

I have three landscaping eBooks that I will give you absolutely free in exchange for your testimonial.

If you like my books, all I ask is a favorable testimonial I can use for my website. Obviously I'll need your permission to do that.

If you don't like them, I would appreciate your feedback. Hopefully you'll still be able to use the information for future use.

The titles of my books are:

"Landscaping Secrets... The Ultimate Guide to a Beautiful Yard" "Magnificent Decks, Patios, and Walkways" "Lawn Care Essentials for a Thick, Healthy Lawn"

All three books are in .pdf format and have approximately 50 pages each.

If you're interested in seeing your testimonial on my website, please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com to receive your books.

There's no catch and this a limited offer. I won't be giving them away for very long.

Thank You for your assistance.

respectfully,

John Voight

p.s. for those people I send my books to, remember, they are copyrighted works and cannot be duplicated in any way. Electronic or otherwise.

Reply to
JV

When I posted the above message I noticed that it didn't accept my email address so I'm going to spell it out. Hopefully it takes this time.

voight2 at msn dot com

Reply to
JV