Which newsgroup

Every time I see another, it gets added.

Reply to
Huge

Do you add them to the top or bottom of the list??

running & ducking.................

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

*grin*

It depends. It's in alphabetical order.

Reply to
Huge

Well it stops him from doing any dangerous diy! LOL Capitol Please don't bottom post. Get a proper newsreader and snip the questions!

Reply to
Capitol

Hehehe!!

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Yet another top-posting f****it.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Are you following me, Blaney?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Now you're just taking the piss ;o)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

I was thinking the same about you!

Reply to
Ben Blaney

Si, that wasn't worthy of you.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Beg your pardon :o)

Tis the season, and all that.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

I wasn't aware that

(a) we were all salesmen and

(b) any selling - apart from IMM's ego - was going on here.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah, another bottom posting 'No rule shall be broken' cos I am too stupid to understand when' man.. :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yep. The season when you finally clear the family, the alcohol, and the ghastly enforced idleness out of your system and heave a sigh of relief and get back to lambasting top posters on Usenet.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote | > Tis the season, and all that. | Yep. The season when you finally clear the family, the alcohol, and | the ghastly enforced idleness

'scuse me. I spring-cleaned the lounge and went out to watch fireworks Hogmanay, did 3 loads of washing and cleaned the bathroom on NYD, and bought and fitted a new wall light in the lounge today (and earthed it, too, unlike the fitter of the previous thing who cut back the ECC in the T&E and thought that a screw into the plasterboard would be a better earth. When I find the other end of the T&E and connect that to earth too it'll be properly earthed.)

Idleness is in the hands of the idle.

| out of your system and heave a sigh of relief | and get back to lambasting top posters on Usenet.

Could you do something about the cross-posters while you're at it?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Weird how it changes. It always used to be late September to early October that we dreaded...

Reply to
R W

That was before the widespread use of computers and the Internet. American students going to University for the first time suddenly found that after an excess of alcohol they also had free access to the Internet :)

Reply to
Alan

uk.d-i-y Everyone is so friendly (and opinionated, which is just what you need)

Suz

Reply to
Suz

Here Here, old Grunffy boy really stirred a hornets nest up with his original inept post, it is not as if he contributes anything dynamic to the group. Still kept posts coming over the holiday period. TFAGT me thinks

Reply to
Ruby