Where to find a large louvred grill

Hi. Can anyone suggest where I can get a large louvred grill (to cover a hole in the wall). It needs to be bigger than 23cm x 30cm (9" x 12").

A simple white plastic one would be best. I've checked the obvious (to me) places and Google'd, but all the ones I've found are too small.

Cheers

Reply to
Steve

If you can't find a *large* grill, how about a *small* louvre door?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Very creative! The thickness of the usual louvre doors might make it look a bit funny, but it's a good idea and I'll keep my eyes open in case I spot a suitable one.

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Steve

try here

steel ones approx at your size....

"Steel Ventilators

Powder-coated in white"

hope it helps

jim

Reply to
jim

Thanks Jim. That's great - they do one that's just right.

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Steve

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:38:30 +0100, "Steve" had this to say:

I'm sure you really meant a 'grille' rather than a 'grill'

:-))

Reply to
Frank Erskine