where to buy plastic window covering?

I have a window I want to cover with opaque or hard-to-see-through coloured self adhesive plastic (sticky back plastic in Blue Peter parlance :))
Where could I buy this in the UK? What is it called?
Thanks in anticipation :)

most sheds do it, its just vinyl

Fablon from Woolworth, Wilkinson and the DIY warehouses etc.
<http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/design/hc_005.htm
--
Alan

I know B&Q sell this stuff, bought some opaque for the br window
hth
--
Jet

Is it that you particularly desire to put plastic on your window, or that you want to make it opaque? If the latter, you can buy a spray to give glass the frosted look. Try the paints section of your DIY emporum. W.

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated :)

"Strangiato" wrote ... | I have a window I want to cover with opaque or hard-to-see-through | coloured self adhesive plastic (sticky back plastic in Blue Peter | parlance :))
Argos have stained glass effect translucent plastic film, item 701/5153 at www.argos.co.uk or p. 944 in the catalogue
Owain

Window film...
www.brume.co.uk www.windowfilm.co.uk www.keyind.co.uk