Where to buy high-security euro-cylinder locks at a good price, and in a secure way?

Good day - can anyone recommend where I can obtain euro cylinder door locks (preferably kite marked, 2-star or 3-star) at good prices, and in a secure way. Buying on eBay or Amazon doesn't seem secure because the locks invari ably aren't in a factory-sealed package and the seller would have a record of my home address. I don't like the idea of imposing on a friend to receiv e my locks via mail order.

Needless to say B&Q's prices are silly, and Wilkinsons, Screwfix, Toolstati on and Argos don't have much to offer. Wickes has a few, but their prices a re surprisingly steep.

Ideally, I'd like to buy 2-star or 3-star kite marked locks for £30 or less (and preferably not the really common makes that many crooks have bum p keys for).

Thank you, Al

Reply to
Al

replying to Al, Huey wrote: How about a genuine locksmith's shop? They can also key alike for you if you have other final exit locks. I use them for non-standard jobs like this and my last house had one key for all 4 doors! Just got some Chubb keys cut for a rejuvenated lock - they used genuine Chubb blanks! It helps stop them going out of business with all the online traders having dumbed-down product lines (as you have experienced).

Reply to
Huey

Car boot sale. Completely anonymous.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

There is no problem buying online from here, or at least none for the past 5 years that my locks have been in.

dennis