Where can I get a chrome shower waste?

I'm in the process of installing a new Bristan chrome mixer shower and I want to get one of those 'mushroom' style chrome wastes to go with it. Problem is the only ones I have found are plastic rather than chromed metal. Anyone got any ideas for suppliers?

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
lovezoo

BES? (haven't looked but they do a range) or other real plumbers merchants rather than DIY sheds

Reply to
John Stumbles

Thanks for the suggestion - in the end I found what I wanted on e- bay...

Reply to
lovezoo