Where can I get WC with high waste outlet?

Hi

I'm need to fit a WC in front of a steel beam. The waste pipe will have to go over the top of the beam which is about 190mm high..

The WCs I've seen have outlets much lower (e.g. 130mm height to bottom of outlet). I'll probably have to put it on a plinth, but I'd like to keep the plinth as low as possible. Does anyone know where I can find WCs with high outlets?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve