Where can I get 15 foot wide outdoor grass carpet?

Last year I had an 10 foot round Intex pool on concrete, with the outdoor "astroturf" grass as padding, and it worked out great. This year I bought a 14 foot round Intex pool so now I need a bigger carpet about 16X16, but I'm finding out they only make 12 foot rolls at HD and Lowes, so I would have to buy 2 pieces of 16X12, then cutting out the rest to make 2 halves of 16X8, with the seam in the middle underneath the pool. I read they make 15 foot rolls of carpet. I can get away with a 15X15 piece. Isthere any source that sells the bigger rolls?

Reply to
Mikepier

And that's a problem exactly how?

You'd have a 4' wide bit to use for carpeting your stairway.

Reply to
HeyBub

One 16 foot piece and one 8 foot piece would give you more than enough if you don't mind it being in 3 pieces. Of course, if someone has 8 foot rolls, 2 16 foot sections of that might look better.

Reply to
Larry Fishel