Whats the latest trend...?

Just about to start a renovation project on a bog standard 4 bed detached, windows, kitchen, bathrooms etc etc Whilst waiting for the innevitable 4, possibly 6 or maybe 8 week delivery on stuff I can get on with replacing doors, architrave and skirting and get the bulk of the decorating underway.

Tempted to just go with 6 panel doors and ogee skirting etc but wouldn't mind something a little more contemporary. I remember seeing something called ?Lambs Tongue?

Cost is an issue as this will be a rental property and making a profit in todays market is not easy!

Any bright ideas?

TA

Tony

Reply to
TonyK

Keep it simple. Go bog-standard. Good quality materials, high quality of workmanship, no skimping. In your mind, compare a home-made recipe for casserole (meat, potatoes, onions, carrots, salt, pepper) with all the crap the shop-bought variety will typically contain (guar gum, xanthan gum, E-numbers this and that, sodium this and that - you know the kind of ingredients I'm talking about). And the home-made casserole *always* tastes better!

Keep it simple. Go bog-standard.

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell