What does the team think ?

wonder how long t would last ?

Reply to
fred

Intrigued, second Christnas in a row haven`t had to replace a vehicle battery, before that ,at least one vehicle would want one on Christmas Eve , 3 in a row, long nights and cold temps are killer on batteries.

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

I've done a car, a van, and an ATV in the past two months. (The other car, van, and tractor are good so far).

Reply to
newshound

I find I get 8-10 years out of the factory fitted Ford batteries, but it's hard to find replacements which last anywhere near as long.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Last two batteries I have replaced would almost certainly not recover whatever you put into them. Both seemed to intermittently drop in volts and power (you'd notice cranking wasn't so good) but then recover. Both ended up simply not working one day - a few minutes of flickering on the instrument panel but absolutely unusable, unchargeable.

The second of the two was the replacement for the first. Luckily it was still in warranty and the supplier replaced it. But when put on his counter to test, it looked OK. A second go a minute or two later and it was almost dead. It was as if there were an intermittent connection in it.

Reply to
polygonum