Very OT: 70s kids' sci-fi TV show

I'm trying to find a bit more about a kids' science fiction series from aro= und the mid 70s. It was about the same time as 'The Tomorrow People', and p= robably had a similar audience. All I can remember is that the main charact= ers were all kids, and it was some sort of post-apocalyptic plot (maybe all= the adults were dead). The kids also had violent reactions whenever they w= ent near overhead power lines.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't 'The Children of the Stones'.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Reply to
s0lstice

The bit about pylons is fairly familiar, I assume it's this, though I'd never have remembered the name name without the interweb

Andy Burns

Reply to
s0lstice

Dunno, I can still hear the raucous noise they experienced when under the pylons, then Via google to here

is probably of interest

Andy Burns

Right age?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Cheers Andy.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Indeed, looks like someone's been busy, all ten episodes (split into 3 parts each)

Andy Burns

knew it had been converted for TV.

JGH

Reply to